Monday, April 5, 2010

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE...WHAT DO YOU SEE?


WARNING TO PARENTS!!
This is a picture of toys being thrown away.But why do we throw them away? Because we think we are grown-ups and can do what we want. We are grown-ups the moment we turn twenty-one. If we let go of that fantasy we live in, all the fun will be gone. Go ask your mother and father if they still want to be a kid. The answer would be yes. If you are under the age of twenty, go to your brother or sisters room and play with them and their toys. Even if you are a grown-up, you can still play with toys. If your friends dont like you because you play with toys, remind them that it is part of life and you dont want to grow up sour. My dad plays with me and my little sister all the time. She has a doll named Lexi. It is her favorite doll, but me and my dad allways fight over the little ponies. Her name is Audri. So think about it. Do you want to stay little but look big and then have a great and fun life, or do you want to grow up, tell your kids the easter bunny died and then you are a sour person. I would want to grow old and still believe in the easter bunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment